maandag 19 oktober 2015

Hersft/ autumn

 
Het is herfst en de blaadje vallen weer van de bomen. De blaadjes stempels die ik heb gebruikt zijn hiervoor uitermate geschikt.
Hieronder zie je hoe ik de kaart gemaakt heb.
 
Groetjes Myra
 
It's autumn and the petal fall again of the trees. I have used the leaves stamps they are extremely suitable.
Below you can see how I made this card.
 
Greetings Myra
 
I put the little boy in the middle

I stamped several stamps on maskingtape


                                                  I maskered the boy and stamped the leave


I maskered and stamped the other leaves and the flowers
 
                                              the result when I removed the masking tape

I colorize with neocoulrs

I put some shadow around the boy and the flowers

the top cut out

and here is the result!
 
Gebruikte stempels/used stamps:
big flowers
kids
 
leaves

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een gave gelaagde kaart! Heerlijk die herfstkleuren! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een prachtige warme herfstkleuren Myra!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen